Can you fix broken smiles with cosmetic dentistry treatments? Are you looking to enhance the natural exquisiteness of your teeth or would you like to give yourself an entire smile makeover? Cosmetic dentistry can even be used to swap missing teeth with replacement versions that can look and function better than the originals. No matter which treatment your smile and your self-esteem needs, one of the following cosmetic dentistry treatments can help:
– Dentures: Dentures can fix your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are removable and capable of replacing entire rows of teeth.
– Dental Bridges: Dentures can fix your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are permanent and connected directly to other teeth.
– Teeth Whitening Systems: Teeth whitening systems are designed to advance the color of your smile by removing stains and discolorations.
– Dental Implants: Dental implants can improve your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are permanent and attached directly to your jawbone.
– Dental Veneers: Dental veneers can improve the look of your teeth by adding a small customizable shell to the fronts of your teeth.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps that are placed over top of teeth, and are designed to fix the look of your teeth and also provide long lasting protection for the tooth above the gum line.
If you want to experience the joys of a cosmetic dentistry restoration at Woodruff Family Dental, simply call us at 870-972-8190 to schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Jonesboro, Arkansas. Dr. Tim Woodruff and our team look forward to restoring your smile.