If you have recently suffered from an oral accident, it may be possible to save your teeth from having to be extracted and replaced. With the help of our team at Woodruff Family Dental and our wonderful dental crown service, it may be possible to save your teeth and to prevent further damage from occurring. If you are a candidate for dental crowns, it is important to continue to care for them the same as you would your normal teeth. By brushing twice daily and flossing daily, damaged teeth protected by dental crowns can serve you well for many years to come.
You can save your teeth with dental crowns before it’s too late, following are some benefits which dental crowns can provide:
– Bits of teeth that have been broken, fractured, or split, can be held together with dental crowns.
– If you suffer from frail teeth or have teeth that are easily damaged, dental crowns can help prevent further harm from occurring.
– Teeth worn down over time from decay or bruxism can be protected and enhanced with dental crowns.
– Dental crowns can be used to conceal and protect various dental services you have, such as dental bridges, fillings, dental implants, or root canals.
– Dental crowns can offer aesthetically beautifying enhancements to unsightly teeth.
– Use dental crowns to fix teeth with shape, size, color, curvature, fit, or alignment irregularities.
Dr. Tim Woodruff and our team here at Woodruff Family Dental want to evolve your smile for many years to come. If you are interested in learning more about dental crowns, you can schedule an oral exam by contacting us at 870-972-8190. Our office is in Jonesboro, Arkansas. We look forward to assisting you soon!