At Woodruff Family Dental, we strive to prevent tooth decay, damage, and other problems by establishing healthy dental habits. Dr. Tim Woodruff, Dr. Randy Woodruff, and Dr. Robert Kaloghirou are pleased to provide preventive dentistry in Jonesboro, Arkansas as means of helping you maintain a healthy and happy mouth. For your convenience, our office provides the following preventive services:
- Athletic Mouth Guards
- Dental Cleanings & Exams
- Dental Sealants
- Fluoride Supplements
- Night Guards
- NTI TMJ Splints
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea Therapy
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions
Learn more today and schedule your appointment with our dentists by contacting our office at 870-972-8190!
The goal of preventive care is to protect your smile from damage caused by tooth decay, periodontal disease (gum disease), and other damaging dental conditions. Preventive dentistry works to avert these diseases before they cause damage that requires repair. We offer a number of preventive dental treatments to help you keep your smile in the best possible health. These services include dental sealants and dental cleanings; visiting our office regularly ensures that we detect and treat any early signs of damage before they become more extensive and painful.
There are several steps you can take to prevent cavities and tooth decay. Our dentist and the team recommend that you follow these guidelines to help minimize your chances for developing cavities:
- Brush and floss your teeth every day. You should brush at least twice a day and floss at least once a day. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and a fluoridated toothpaste.
- Maintain a balanced, healthy diet with a limited amount of very sugary or acidic foods.
- Visit our office at least twice a year for routine teeth cleaning and dental exam.
- Ask our team about dental sealants and fluoride treatment to see if they are right for your smile.
To learn more about preventive care, we invite you to call or visit us today!