Teeth whitening is one of those modern comforts that has become an essential component of how individuals improve their appearance. Woodruff Family Dental provides both in-office and at-home teeth whitening services. Both of our alternatives are safe and convenient for folks who want to whiten their teeth quickly.
What Factors Contribute to Tooth Discoloration?
There are numerous causes. The most prevalent include age and the ingestion of staining substances like coffee, tea, colas, tobacco, red wine, and so forth. Consumption of tetracycline, some medications, or high fluoride during tooth formation may also cause tooth discoloration.
The Procedure for Teeth Whitening
- To keep your mouth open, our dentist will apply a rubber or plastic guard.
- Our dentist will then apply a barrier to shield the gums from the whitening gel.
- When the gums are completely protected, the whitening gel is administered to the front surface of the teeth using a syringe.
- To activate the chemical, the dentist now uses a pen-style laser.
- After the laser has whitened all of the teeth, the gel is left on for a few minutes before being cleaned.
- Our dentist may repeat the procedure up to three times if necessary.
- By the end of the session, the dentist has properly rinsed the mouth and has gently removed the protective layer on the gums.
The Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Improve Your Appearance
Whiter teeth instantly improve your appearance and alter how others connect with you. Professional teeth whitening is the most effective, if not the only, approach to getting optimal whitening results.
Improves Your Self-Esteem
As a result of teeth whitening, your self-esteem will increase. A beautiful, sparkling smile is difficult to ignore, whether you're at work, on a date, presenting a presentation, or simply walking down the street.
Improved Oral Health
Brushing your teeth twice a day is insufficient for optimum oral health. It's a good idea to get your teeth checked regularly. This is part of taking care of your overall health.
Poor oral health can lead to serious health issues later in life. Mouth ulcers and organ failure are two of the problems that can result from poor dental health. Teeth whitening at our dentist's office will remove all stains, leaving your teeth healthier and stronger.
Get in touch with Woodruff Family Dental to learn more about professional teeth whitening and to schedule a consultation at our facility. To schedule an appointment with our dentists, call 870-972-8190 or visit us at 2800 Enterprise Cv, Jonesboro, AR 72401.